holiday adventure Camp - Full Weeks
Looking for a Summer of Adventure?
With full days of adventure (perfect for working parents, or for a day of peace and quiet!), a huge range of adventurous activities that will keep your kid's entertained whilst teaching them the power of perseverance, increase their resilience and teach them how to work as a team! Tired and happy kids guaranteed.
Enjoy some high flying adventure in the Valley, with Aerial Trekking, Zip Wire, Laser Combat, Archery, Powerfan, King Swing, Assault Course, Water fights and more, loads of great confidence building activities, a chance to learn about nature and develop new skills.
During the Summer we have a full day at the beach to play beach games, and other exciting activities in the pipeline.
Our activity clubs run all year round and are packed full with some of the best and most exciting activities the island has to offer!
At a glance...
Drop off: 8.30-9.00am
Pick up: 17.00-17.30
Full week: £265 +gst
Single Day: £58 +gst - £16 +gst surcharge for individual non-centre activity days (Beach Days etc.)
BOOK for full weeks, or single adventure days
How to join one of our awesome Adventure Camps;
1) Fill out an application form below with all the required details and specify the days/weeks you'd like each child to join.
1.a) Please note to fill out a separate form per child.
2) We'll receive your application form, review it and then load it into our booking system.
3) You'll then receive a confirmation email, with an invitation to settle the outstanding balance.
4) Only once 50% or more of the balance is settled is a booking secure.
5) We'll send out an early info pack a fortnight before the school holiday start date with everything you need to know about the Holiday Adventure Camp.
6) There will also be another info email the Friday before the scheduled Adventure Camp week (multiple over the summer).
If there's anything else you'd like to know about the Adventure Camp - please don't hesitate to call the office on 01534 638888.
activity club dates
February Half Term
May Half Term
1st June -4th June
31st August-3rd September
October Half Term
Please note that whilst we can provide a rough schedule for the weeks, these are subject to change. If booking an individual day we cannot guarantee that the activities listed will take place on the set day.